Prices payable for goods shall be those currently in Pontoon's price list at the time of dispatch. VAT* (where applicable) will be added to all amounts payable by the Buyer. Pontoon reserves the right to revise all prices and specifications.NB: Discounts and/or free product offers do not apply to products purchased before or after the specified promotional period.
*VAT RATE CHANGE: Our retail prices reflect the current VAT rate and prices shown on our website are correct.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
We will process your order and assign an estimated delivery date upon receipt of the following information:
- Final style, including fabric colours
- Final quantity and sizes
- All artwork and logo designs
- Names and numbers, if relevant, and a typed list of names/numbers corresponding to the garment size.
Please note: Garment photos and colour charts in our brochure and on our website are representational and may not match the actual fabric. Variations may occur between different fabrics and between sublimated and pre-dyed fabrics.
The following are approved methods of payment for team orders:
- Full advance payment by cheque, credit card or BACS transfer (see invoice for bank details)
- School/Organisation Purchase Order
Please note: Goods are despatched only after full payment is made. We do not entertain credit agreements.
A 50% deposit is required to commence all custom orders. This may be prepaid with a VISA, MasterCard, or direct transfer to Hydra Dynamic Pty Ltd TA Pontoon. Orders will not be processed until the deposit has been received.
Please note that production lead times commence only when we have received the initial 50% deposit. It is the customers responsibility to ensure this is paid in a timely manner.
Customers that refuse or cancel orders after Pontoon has received the deposit will forfeit the 50% deposit and will be billed for the 50% balance. All goods will remain the property of Pontoon until paid in full.
Client understands the possibility of error. Pontoon is not responsible for replacement or refund. All sales are final.
CHANGING AN ORDER
Our goal is to service all customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore please note that once an order is entered into our system, we cannot make changes. Additions will be handled as a separate order with all applicable surcharges.
Due to the complexities involved in custom-manufacturing minimum order quantities are set on garments to ensure efficient manufacturing:
· Pontoon rowing garments: 6 pieces
· Pontoon custom jackets and track pants: 10 pieces*for more information please see minimums
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All products are manufactured in the same factory, however, garments vary in complexity that can affect production times. As a general guide:
- Pontoon Lycra Kit: Approx. 4 weeks Production time with 2 weeks shipping
- Pontoon Outerwear: Approx. 6 weeks Production time with 2 weeks shipping
- Pontoon Technical Kit: Approx. 6 weeks Production time with 2 weeks shipping
- Pontoon Casual Kit: Approx. 4 weeks Production time with 2 weeks shipping
- Please note: Using the Team Room online facility may alter these lead times. The lead time will begin once the order window closes.
- Orders that require new artwork: We create artwork based on the specifications you have provided and we email this to you for approval. Delays in this process may delay your order.
DUE TO THE VARIABLES INHERENT IN CUSTOM MANUFACTURING, ALL DELIVERY DATES QUOTED ARE ESTIMATES AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.For more information please see our page on delivery times
RETURNS AND REPAIRS
Once orders have been confirmed for custom made items they cannot be cancelled. Please ensure your order is correct before placing.
Any errors, defects or shortages need to be reported to Pontoon within 7 days of receipt of goods. Pontoon will endeavour to correct any faults on our side. To return faulty garments, please call for authorisation first (0843 320 2796) and we will advise you on how to proceed.
NB: Garments accepted for return must be laundered and clean. Soiled garments will be returned to customers without repair.
Pontoon reserves the right to refuse sale of, or withdraw from sale, any item without reason or notice. If disputes arise regarding this web site, such disputes shall be resolved according to UK law.