2 Ways to Purchase items on the Team Order Portal
When you have submitted the design of your desired garment/s by either using the the Pontoon Design Studio or the Pontoon Design Templates you will have a Team Page created on the Pontoon Team Order Portal. Here you will be asked to either approve the design, which means you are ready to by, or reject the design for further tweaking to get it just right. Once you have approved your design you will notice that you have 2 options for ordering you items:
- Buy Now - The fastest way to get your garments into production! You simply order the number of items you require and enter your credit/debit card information. You will be rewarded with a bulk discount based on the number of items ordered.
- Start a Group Order - If you don't want to purchase all the items for your team members, you have the option to open a team order. This is where an order window is opened for a specified number of days and your team members order items within that period. All items ordered in this period are eligible for a bulk discount, so 15 members ordering 1 item each during this period will all get the 11 - 30 price for that item.
Starting an Order for your members on the Team Order Portal
It is a simple 5 step process to get your members to order on your Team Page
- Select a product you want to open an order for and choose 'Start Team Order'.
- You will be taken to a page where you are asked to set the number of days you want the order open for, we usually recommend 7 days . Please remember this time is in addition to our delivery times. Once you have selected the number of days you want your order open for click submit.
- Congratulations, you have opened your first order window! Now it's time to invite your team members to your page. Just tell them to look for the club/team name and logo, and get them to sign up to the Team Order Portal here
- Once they select your team from the list, they just need to go to their desired product and click join order, from this point on it is just like ordering from any other website
- Your members are charged a 0.10p verification fee to place the order, and once the order window closes they are charged based on the total number of garments ordered within that period
That's it! All orders placed during that period will be automatically collated and sent to production and the items ordered will be shipped to the team manager in approximately 4-6 weeks from the date the order closes. An order list will be made available for easy distribution. The items on your team page will stay open so you can open orders anytime you need to reorder. Please note minimums apply on all items.
Credit Card Verification
If any member decides to join a open order a 10p verification fee will be charged to their card to make sure the card is valid. The total amount of the garment will be charged when the order window closes. The 10p verification fee will be deducted from the total price. Please note that the order is only confirmed when the order window is closed and submitted, and not when the verification fee is paid.
Minimum total order requirement
All custom items at Pontoon carry a minimum of 6 units. If the minimum isn’t achieved then the order will close and simply cancel. When an order is cancelled the Team Order Portal will not process any payments. For more information please see our page on minimums.
Quoted turnaround for the Team Order Portal is 4-6 weeks from the order closing date you chose. It is the kit officers responsibility to make the team aware of the turnaround time so they order accordingly. For more information please see our information page on delivery times.
There are no refunds or exchanges on Pontoon custom orders as all garments are made to order and are not kept in stock. Please feel free to contact you sales representative for a sizing kit if you feel that your team's sizing will be an issue. Any exceptions are at the sole discretion of Pontoon. For more information please see our custom terms and conditions